Thankss, Floyd

  • janetelaine smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 6:49 AM
      After leaving a comment on the blog from Lulu Book Review, where they were offering a copy of my Promo Paks, I had a very nice reply from a Shannon. She said she saw your interview with me on your blog (back when it was still the iU one) and she bought a copy of my Promo Paks. She said they were so helpful that she ordered another copy of them to include them as a prize in the contest she is running. So, I owe you a "thanks." You never know where or what will result from such things as interviews, comments on a blog (which led to numerous purchases this week in the town where I attended high school as well as an upcoming feature article in their weekly newspaper), or a book review. The thing is, the more you do it, the higher the chances of being noticed and getting some action.
      Janet

      Start your New Year with news from JES here
      Check out videos here
      Truth is stranger than fiction. Find out  here
      All new: Hi, Daddy! See it on Amazon.com
      Listen to "Marketing for Fun and Profit" Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET