mother's 2nd anniversary today

  • Janet Riehl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Just put up a post on Riehlife about mother's second anniversary if
      you'd like to share that with me. --Janet
      --
      Visit Janet's blog "Riehl Life: Village Wisdom for the 21st Century"
      at http://www.riehlife.com for connections through the arts, across
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Lovely memories, Janet. Thanks for sharing. I tried to leave you a note, but I don't know if it "took" or not.
        Janet

        Janet Riehl <janet.riehl@...> wrote:
        Just put up a post on Riehlife about mother's second anniversary if
        you'd like to share that with me. --Janet
        --
        Visit Janet's blog "Riehl Life: Village Wisdom for the 21st Century"
        at http://www.riehlife.com for connections through the arts, across
        cultures and generations.

        1. QUOTING: Please do not quote posts to which you are replying except
        for the minimum needed to clarify your reply.
        2. REPLYING: If your reply really is for one person only, please send
        it directly to him/her and not the whole group.
        3. SUBJECT: Change the message subject if it is no longer descriptive
        of message content.
        4. SIGNATURES: Please sign all your posts with at least your full name.
        5. TONE: Be civil, that goes without saying.

        Violators will be subject to revocation of their poetic license.

        + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:IAG-members-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:IAG-members-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Looking for a Best Western? You can find it here--a book, that is, not a motel!
        Visit Star's Book-of-the-Week Club at http://publishinginfo.blogspot.com
        Have some more fun at http://www.janetelainesmith.com
        Tune in to hear her weekly at http://internetvoicesradio.com