Re: [IAG-members] Writing is hard, Part 218

  • Charles Fetters
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 11, 2013
      Kris,
      All I buy is paperback books because I like how they look in my library. However, it is shocking how many more Kindle additions I sell over paperback. It must be at least 35 to 1.
      I have come to the conclusion that I will just keep writing F-6 until it feels finished then figure out how to split it into two novels. At first this story was simply going to be about the Greensburg, Kansas disaster but it blossomed into an epic event.
      chuck