This new Google app is a must for writers

  • John Yeoman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
      Need a filter that will keep unwanted pictures of kittens, puppies and gorillas off your Facebook wall or Google+ stream, much like a pop-up blocker? Google has just released an extension - ContentLess™ - that uses feature recognition software to let you choose what you really want to see on your computer screen. It's free and sits unobtrusively in your browser toolbar. Find it here:

      John Yeoman, Writers' Village
    • David Ellen
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        Doctor John, you caught me on that one, hook, line, and kittycat!

      • Kim McDougall
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          But I like all the kitten pictures!

          Kim McDougall

          Between the Cracks  Fiction at www.kimmcdougall.com
          Children's and YA Fiction at www.kimchatel.com
          Blazing Trailers Book Previews www.blazingtrailers.com
          Book Video Previews

        • John Yeoman
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
            Thanks, David. You should know me well enough by now to know that, if I ever write anything with a dead-pan face, my tongue is poking right through my cheek :)

            John