Re: [IAG-members] How Many Words

  • Sandra Fuenterosa
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
      During that era many authors, including the immortal Dickens, serialized their new works in newspapers. It was the way the public got to read the great novels. They were the soap-operas of the day.
      Today, however, with the disappearance of so many popular newspapers that is a long-lost possibility.

      Sandra