Re: what do you think about this?

  • lpenarts
    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 2, 2011
      I don't see why the restriction. People can stop reading whenever they want. They can read all the signature or none of it.

      Linda Pendleton

      --- In IAG-members@yahoogroups.com, <hawthorne@...> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>) wrote:

      > I am on a writer/reader group on Yahoogroups that has some pretty
      > stringent rules. One is that signature lines should not exceed three
      > lines. It seems like that flies in the face of all I have learned about
      > selling myself.
      >
      > --
      > Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
      > www.nanhawthorne.com

      > Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting
      > http://www.doteasy.com

    • Jack Graham
      Message 93 of 93 , Aug 5, 2011
        --- In IAG-members@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Farrow <charlie.farrow@...> wrote:

        > I don't get the thing about pruning all previous from the replied to text... something about untraceable responses...

        Which is why I trim all but the key phrases from the original message to which I am responding AND use the RE:blah-blah-blah title the system provides for the response, to at least hint at to what I am reacting.

        Faithfully,
        Friar Jak