Re: [IAG-members] Re: Book trailer for "Beloved Pilgrim"

  • Kensington Roth
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
      Nan,
      How much did the trailer cost?

      Kensington Roth

      SPIES AMONG US

      From: joanszechtman <u2nohoo@...>
      To: IAG-members@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 11:42:05 AM
      Subject: [IAG-members] Re: Book trailer for "Beloved Pilgrim"

      Nan, great trailer, really gripping. Maybe the person who put it
      together will fix it? I think that's a reasonable request. Joan

      30, 2011 11:45 PM, Nan Hawthorne &lt;hawthorne@...&gt; wrote:

      > &nbsp;
      >

      > I actually noticed that too.. what she did not expect was dishonor and
      >
      > betrayal.
      >

      > Cordially,
      >

      > Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
      >
      > www.nanhawthorne.com
      >

      > Coming this Spring: BELOVED PILGRIM, a novel of a woman's forbidden
      love

      > and the doomed Crusade of 1101
      >

      > AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND, a novel of love
      and

      > war of Arthurian dimensions
      >

      > Shield-wall Books
      >
      > www.shield-wall.com
      >

      > On 3/30/2011 5:05 PM, Yvonne LaRose wrote:
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; The trailer is very good. I really like the music.
      >
      > &gt; One thing that keeps throwing me is that she did not expect
      privations

      > &gt; or battle even though she disguised herself as a man and joined
      the

      > &gt; Crusades. It's understandable that she didn't expect glory.
      >
      > &gt; Thank you for allowing me to peep at some of the copy. It was
      most fun

      > &gt; and has me wanting to read more.
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; Viva
      >
      > &gt; Yvonne LaRose &lt;mailto:manager@...&gt;
      >
      > &gt; In a Word-CCJP &lt;http://www.inaword-ccjp.com/&gt; [Content
      Critiques

      &lt;http://www.ziggs.com/apps/profile/bio.aspx?uid=20180&gt; :

      &lt;http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/101565/yvonne_larose.html&gt;
      -

      > &gt; Helium &lt;http://www.helium.com/user/show_articles/275974&gt;
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; --- On *Wed, 3/30/11, Nan Hawthorne /&lt;hawthorne@...&gt;/*
      wrote:

      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; From: Nan Hawthorne &lt;hawthorne@...&gt;
      >
      > &gt; Subject: [IAG-members] Book trailer for "Beloved Pilgrim"
      >
      > &gt; To:
      >
      > &gt; Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 12:35 PM
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; I am thrilled with this book trailer. Believe or not, the
      honey colored

      > &gt; eyes were in the original photo!
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4tu_SFouY
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; NOTE: The ebook on Smashwords is available now.. the print
      and Kindle

      > &gt; books will be available in a few weeks.
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; --
      >
      > &gt; Cordially,
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
      >
      > > www.nanhawthorne.com
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; Coming this Spring: BELOVED PILGRIM, a novel of a woman's
      forbidden

      > &gt; love
      >
      > &gt; and the doomed Crusade of 1101
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND, a novel
      of love and

      > &gt; war of Arthurian dimensions
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt; Shield-wall Books
      >
      > &gt; www.shield-wall.com
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt;
      >
      > &gt;

    • Nan Hawthorne
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
        I will answer off list, but you can find the info at
        www.blazingtrailers.com - I had the spring sale deal, simplest package.

        On 4/1/2011 4:19 AM, Kensington Roth wrote:

        > Nan,
        > How much did the trailer cost?
        >
        > Kensington Roth
        >
        > /SPIES AMONG US/
        > /
        > /
        > http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SV2C6M
        > <http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB004SV2C6M&h=dfe7f>
        > /
        > /
        >
        > * https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/48872
        > <http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smashwords.com%2Fbooks%2Fview%2F48872&h=dfe7f>
        > *
        >

        > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spies-Among-Us-Harrison-Court-006-Saga/199181810103082
        > <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spies-Among-Us-Harrison-Court-006-Saga/199181810103082>

      • Yvonne LaRose
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
          I really like that this question was asked. There's so much of a mind set now that so much is accessible via the Net that everything is free! This question keeps us in touch with that thing called free enterprise and trade.
          Viva
          Yvonne LaRose
          In a Word-CCJP [Content Critiques Journalism Proofreading]

          Ziggs Profile : LinkedIn Profile

          Direct Dial: 310-402-4893 | Message/Fax: 877-863-7307
          The Consultant's Desk : The Pundit

          Nan, great trailer, really gripping. Maybe the person who put it
          together will fix it? I think that's a reasonable request. Joan

          <snip>