File - These are the rules!

  • IAG-members@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 1 5:20 AM
      Posting Guidelines

      1. QUOTING: Please do not quote posts to which you are replying except
      for the minimum needed to clarify your reply.
      2. REPLYING: If your reply really is for one person only, please send
      it directly to him/her and not the whole group.
      3. SUBJECT: Change the message subject if it is no longer descriptive
      of message content.
      4. SIGNATURES: Please sign all your posts with at least your full name.
      5. TONE: Be civil, that goes without saying.

      Violators will be subject to revocation of their poetic license.
    • joanszechtman
      Message 60 of 60 , Feb 1, 2011
        Don't talk to me about snow. There's no place to put it anymore.

        I agree about the rules reminder. I know it's kicked off automagically,
        but this is the only discussion group that does it. Does anyone here
        think we really need this reminder? It's doing more to clog the board
        than anything else, IMO.

        Joan
        ---
        author of This Time, a novel about Richard III in the 21st-century
        2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards General Fiction Finalist
        website: http://www.joanszechtman.com/
        blog: http://rtoaaa.blogspot.com/
        ebook: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/3935