Notes from August social

  • Liz Thomson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      At the social in August, we had to do a little "business," since the next upcoming socials were not discussed. After brainstorming and discussion, we settled for the below:

      Sunday, September 30
      3:30-5:00 p.m., Business meeting at the Center on Halsted; room TBA
      5:00-7:00 p.m., Social in COH downstair's lobby/coffeeshop area

      Sunday, October 28
      5:00-7:00 p.m., Social; location TBA

      Sunday, November 18
      5:00-7:00 p.m., LGBT API Open Mic at Pause (still to be confirmed by liz)

      No December social planned at this time.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.