Re: [I2I] Christian Right psychologist teaching ex-gay messages in China

  • Dennis Emano
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      Hi,

      Sorry I'm behind with emails these days, but trying to
      catch up. Still trying to recover from my trip.

      Jin, thanks for your quick response on this issue.
      It's good to have a voice to affirm LGBTs and fight
      prejudice.

      love<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265%0A>

      list.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265%0A>