Lambda Legal Freedom to Marry Reception partnership

  • Toni LaRueffer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hey, all!

      It's that time of year again!  Last year I2I partnered with Lambda Legal in their Freedom to Marry Reception that was held at the High Risk Gallery.

      We are looking to finalize our list of partners soon and would like to know if I2I would be interested again.

      This year, it will be on Thurs. Feb 15, 6:30pm-9:00pm at the Aragon Ballroom.

      Please let me know if I2I would like to partner again.  You can reach me at 847-899-5172.

      By the way, I'm almost done with school so I can finally join y'all for some fun!!

      Thanks,
      Michelle BW
    • Toni LaRueffer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
        Please let me know asap if I2I is interested in being a partner.  The deadline for partner groups sign on is tomorrow Jan. 10th at noon.

        Thanks,
        MichelleBW

        Toni LaRueffer <larueffer@...> wrote:
        Hey, all!

        It's that time of year again!  Last year I2I partnered with Lambda Legal in their Freedom to Marry Reception that was held at the High Risk Gallery.

        We are looking to finalize our list of partners soon and would like to know if I2I would be interested again.

        This year, it will be on Thurs. Feb 15, 6:30pm-9:00pm at the Aragon Ballroom.

        Please let me know if I2I would like to partner again.  You can reach me at 847-899-5172.

        By the way, I'm almost done with school so I can finally join y'all for some fun!!

        Thanks,
        Michelle BW

      • djkimcheelove
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
          hello all,

          sorry for the late reply but i'm wondering if the reasons mentioned
          previously for not being directly involved with high risk gallery are
          still valid. i think it might be good for us to be partnered here to
          get some more exposure, but i don't know how others feel. we gotta
          decide quick!!

          amanda

          --- In I2I@yahoogroups.com, Toni LaRueffer <larueffer@...> wrote:

          > Please let me know asap if I2I is interested in being a partner.
          The deadline for partner groups sign on is tomorrow Jan. 10th at noon.

          > Thanks,
          > MichelleBW
          >

          > Toni LaRueffer <larueffer@...> wrote:
          > Hey, all!
          >
          > It's that time of year again! Last year I2I partnered with Lambda
          Legal in their Freedom to Marry Reception that was held at the High
          Risk Gallery.

          > We are looking to finalize our list of partners soon and would
          like to know if I2I would be interested again.

          > This year, it will be on Thurs. Feb 15, 6:30pm-9:00pm at the
          Aragon Ballroom.

          > Please let me know if I2I would like to partner again. You can
          reach me at 847-899-5172.

          > By the way, I'm almost done with school so I can finally join
          y'all for some fun!!

          > Thanks,
          > Michelle BW

        • Liz Thomson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
            Hi,
            Last year we were a partner and I attended the event, which was fun and also good exposure. Unless, Michelle, you've heard personally from anyone who is strongly opposed, I would say YES to being a partner again.

            Since you first posted the request, I haven't seen anyone publically think that this is not a good idea.

            At this point, I think I2I is fine with being a partner again.

            (Hopefully in the future with some kind of organizational structure, we can respond more timely and with more confidence.)

            liz

            liz thomson
            thomson_liz@...

            "Never assume anything."

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • I Li
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2007
              Re: [I2I] Lambda Legal Freedom to Marry Reception partnership Michelle, I also believe it's fine for I2I be partner for the event, I'll be in Vancouver, Washington for Chines New Year on 2/15.

              I Li