IMPORTANT: special Gay Games Meeting for Tuesday, June 6

  • opmik75@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Friends,

      There is a tentatively scheduled special informational meeting for Gay Games for 6:30pm to talk about the legal logistics of the event especialy around liability, burden of fault in the unlikely event that something might happen, etc.  Myron Quon will be there to talk about these issues as well as Liz and myself facilitating the meeting overall.  Location TBA (probably in Chicago's northside).  If you think you can make this, please RSVP with me at [ opmik75@...] or call me at (216) 965-6232 ASAP.  If you can't make it but still want to keep tabs on what was said, let me know about that  as well.  Those who have already confirmed or will confirm will be contacted with the location.  Kindly confirm by 5pm, June 5th.

      Karl Kimpo

      --
      ----
      --------
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Re: [I2I] IMPORTANT: special Gay Games Meeting for Tuesday, June 6 Karl, what day is the meeting?

        I Li

        From: opmik75@...
        Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:53:43 -0500
        To: i2i@yahoogroups.com

[...]

[...]