Lau article

  • Elizabeth Thomson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hey, did anyone notice a certain someone in the Windy City Times??? See attached newpapser clipping with my own little modification. Congrats! liz

      liz thomson
      thomson_liz@...

    • Denys Lau
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        Thanks Liz.

        Two important note:  (1) I wanted to acknowledge Greg Calip who did a great job helping me in putting the talk together.  He and I will be writing an article in this area (medication misuse) within the next couple of months hoping to publish it in a scientific journal.  (2) The Windy City Times definitely took the journalism license to re-interpret several things I said in the write-up.  If you are really interested in this area, Greg and I are happy to talk to you about it.

        http://mail.yahoo.com