Re: [I2I] brokeback tonight?

  • Jin Wu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      Happy New Year to you all!

      Sorry I had too much to do during this holiday season and haven't been responsive to the list.  Karl: have you seen the movie?  I heard that it's good.  Is it still showing?

      Jin

      Karl Kimpo <opmik75@...> wrote:
      Hi!  I have this urge to go see Brokeback Mountain (again) tonight at the Landmark in Lakeview.  There's a 8:30, a 9:30, and a 10:15.  If you aren't doing anything tonight, call or text me at 216.965.6232.  :-)

      (Sorry about the last minute nature of this.  Kind of a spur of the moment thing.  Maybe if enough people are interested, we can do a more "quasi-official" outing to go see the film.)

      Hoping you all are having a Happy New Year,

      Karl

      --
      ----
      --------

    • Karl Kimpo

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
          Re: [I2I] brokeback tonight? Karl, the movie is good and sad, I've seen it once. Right now I'm doing therapy, I won't be able to join the group to see it again.

          I Li