Happy July!

  • Joy Messinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi there i2i-ers!

      We've had a busy May and June with Story of My Pride and Dyke March and Pride and socials/potlucks in between, so we are not having a July Open Membership Meeting on the 9th. Our Core Members have been working hard and deserve a rest! :)

      We ARE still having a social next month - on July 20th at 6p at Lunt Ave Beach... More info to come about that but for now just save the date for sun and beach time!

      Joy

      --
      -----
      Joy Messinger

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs