Re: [I2I] Today: Coming Out Support Group

  • Joy Messinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      JJ and I Li you two are ROCKSTARS!

      -----
      Joy Messinger
      Find me on the web
      Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
      Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
      Board Secretary, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM, JJ Ueunten <jueunten@...> wrote:

      This evening is our monthly Coming Out Support Group!  Info below.  If you have any questions email me (jueunten@...) or I Li (Hsiaofae@...).  Hope to see some of you there!

      JJ

      Monday July 1, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
      Monthly on the first Monday, until August 31, 2013

      API Coming Out support group

      Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians, and Pacific Islanders. i2i strives to create space that is inclusive of all Asian & Asian American identities, and adoptees, hapas, and multiracial folks are welcome.

      First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
      Asian Human Services in Uptown
      4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
      7th floor-Conference Room

      This space is wheelchair accessible and the group is faciltiated in English.

      CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

      i2i's API Coming Out Group is free and light snacks will be served.
      Contact i2i for more info.