Fwd: (from Quigley's office) FW: Standing Up for All Families in Immigration Reform

  • Nebula Li
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      Hi Asian and Pacific Islander organizing families -

      Please consider clicking on the link below (click this) to tell Congressman Quigley that queer families need to be included in CIR just like other families. You can also leave a comment on anything else you'd like to discuss (such as keeping sibling visas in place or anything else you'd like to include in CIR).

      -Nebula