Today: Coming Out Support Group

  • JJ Ueunten
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013
      Hey everyone!

      Just a reminder that this evening is i2i's monthly Coming Out Support Group.  See info below.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at jueunten@... or I Li at hsiaofae@....

      JJ

      Monday May 6, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

      API Coming Out Group
      Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer APIs.
      Adoptees, hapas, and multiracial folks welcome too!

      First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
      Asian Human Services in Uptown
      4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
      7th floor, Room 722

      CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

      This group is free and light snacks will be served.

    • JJ Ueunten
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
        This evening is our monthly Coming Out Support Group!  Info below.  If you have any questions email me (jueunten@...) or I Li (Hsiaofae@...).  Hope to see some of you there!

        JJ

        Monday July 1, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
        Monthly on the first Monday, until August 31, 2013

        API Coming Out support group

        Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians, and Pacific Islanders. i2i strives to create space that is inclusive of all Asian & Asian American identities, and adoptees, hapas, and multiracial folks are welcome.

        First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
        Asian Human Services in Uptown
        4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
        7th floor-Conference Room

        This space is wheelchair accessible and the group is faciltiated in English.

        CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

        i2i's API Coming Out Group is free and light snacks will be served.
        Contact i2i for more info.

      • Joy Messinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
          JJ and I Li you two are ROCKSTARS!

          -----
          Joy Messinger
          Find me on the web
          Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
          Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
          Board Secretary, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

          "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs