Tomorrow: Coming Out Support Group

  • JJ Ueunten
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hey everyone!

      Just a reminder that tomorrow evening is i2i's monthly Coming Out Support Group.  See info below.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at jueunten@... or I Li at hsiaofae@....

      JJ

      Monday March 4, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

      API Coming Out Group!
      Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer APIs.
      Adoptees, hapas, and multiracial folks welcome too!

      First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
      Asian Human Services in Uptown
      4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
      7th floor-Conference Room

      CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

      This group is free and light snacks will be served.

    • JJ Ueunten
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2014
        Hey Everyone,

        Happy Lunar New Year!

        Tomorrow is our monthly Coming Out Support Group.  Whatever "Coming Out" means to you, and wherever you are in the process, come join us if you'd like to talk about it in a supportive space.  Details are below.  If you have any questions, please email I Li at hsiaofae@... or me at jueunten@....

        See some of you there!

        JJ

        Monday, February 3, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

        Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians, and Pacific Islanders. i2i strives to create space that is inclusive of all Asian & Asian American identities, and adoptees, and multiracial folks are welcome.

        First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
        Asian Human Services in Uptown
        4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
        7th floor, Room 722

        This space is wheelchair accessible and thgroup is facilitated in English.

        CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

        i2i's APComing Out Group is free and light snacks will be served.

      • JJ Ueunten
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2014
          Hello!

          Tomorrow is our monthly Coming Out Support Group.  Whatever "Coming Out" means to you, and wherever you are in the process, come join us if you'd like to talk about it in a supportive space.  Details are below.  If you have any questions, please email I Li at hsiaofae@... or me at jueunten@....

          JJ

          Monday, March 3, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

          Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians, and Pacific Islanders. i2i strives to create space that is inclusive of all Asian & Asian American identities, and adoptees and multiracial folks are welcome.

          First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
          Asian Human Services in Uptown
          4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
          7th floor, Room 722

          This space is wheelchair accessible and the group is facilitated in English.

          CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

          i2i's API Coming Out Group is free and light snacks will be served.

        • JJ Ueunten
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 7:14 AM
            Hello,

            Just a reminder that tomorrow (Monday 5/5) is our monthly Coming Out Support Group. Whatever "Coming Out" means to you, and wherever you are in the process, come join us if you'd like to talk about it in a supportive space. Tomorrow we'll continue our discussion about the
            support we need and want around the "coming out" process. Please see details below.  If you have any questions, please email I Li at hsiaofae@... or me at jueunten@....

            JJ

            Monday, May 5, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

            Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians, and Pacific Islanders. i2i strives to create space that is inclusive of all Asian & Asian American identities, and adoptees and multiracial folks are welcome.

            First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
            Asian Human Services in Uptown
            4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
            7th floor, Room 722

            This space is wheelchair accessible and the group is facilitated in English.

            CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

            i2i's API Coming Out Group is free and light snacks will be served.  If you are coming and have any food restrictions, let us know.
          • JJ Ueunten
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2014

              Hi!

              Tomorrow (Monday 11/3) is our monthly Coming Out Support Group. See below for more details.  This time, we plan to continue the discussion about coming out to ourselves.  Whatever "Coming Out" means to you, and wherever you are in the process, join us if you'd like to talk about it in a supportive space. If you have any questions, please email ma at jueunten@... or I Li at hsiaofae@....

              JJ

              Monday, November 3rd, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM