Reminder: Coming Out Group this Sunday! (& other events)

  • Nebula Li
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 47 KB
    Hey y'all!  Just a reminder that the monthly coming out support group will be meeting again this Sunday.  Please spread the word far and wide!  See Joy's email below for more info, check out the attached flyer, or email chicagoi2i@...

    You're Invited to i2i's December Events!

    December's a busy month, so be sure to stay connected to Invisible to Invincible (i2i) at one of our December events! Use the Facebook Event links to RSVP and invite your friends! Email chicagoi2i@... for more information or if you have questions.

    12/3/12: API Coming Out Support Group, 6-730pm - FB Event
    (Asian Human Services, 4753 N. Broadway)
    Share your journey in a safe space. This peer-led group is open to all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, & questioning Asian, Asian American, South Asian, Southeast Asian, & Pacific Islanders. Adoptees, hapas, & multiracial folks welcome.

    12/8/12: i2i Winter Social Potluck & Fundraiser, 6-9pm - FB Event
    (Faerie Castle, 1623 W. Estes - home of i2i Core Member I Li Hsiao)
    Come celebrate the year with i2i members, friends, & allies! Bring a dish to share & bid on our Silent Auction. We're raising funds to attend the 2013 National Queer API Alliance Leadership Summit in Hawai'i. Suggested donation of $5-20 (no one turned away).
    ** To donate an item or service to the Silent Auction, contact thomson_liz@...

    12/11/12: December Membership Meeting, 6-730pm - FB Event
    (ICAH's office, 226 S. Wabash Ave)
    Come to our Open Membership Meeting to learn more about what we do & how you can get involved in the fun! There is no membership fee and EVERYONE who wants to be is a member, even if you've never been to an i2i event before! Light snacks available, but feel free to bring dinner with you. The meeting space has a small kitchen & gender-neutral restrooms.

    --
    Nebula Li
    University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011

    National Lawyers Guild: Celebrating 75 Years of Law for the People
    Donate Today!