Re: [I2I] Queering up Argyle post on UIC's Asian American Resource and Cultural Center blog

  • JJ Ueunten
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012

      Awesome!

      On Jun 1, 2012 1:25 AM, "Nebula Li" <thesicknucleophile@...> wrote:

      Great post Liz!

      On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Liz Thomson <thomson_liz@...> wrote:

      Hey Folx! I did my first blog post on UIC's AARCC's blog. AARCC is a great partner with the Gender & Sexuality Center, where I work. Happy Pride! Best, liz

      --
      Nebula Li
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2012
        Hello i2!

        I wanted to let everyone know that accompanying photos for Liz's post are now up - take a look!

        http://blog.aarcc.uic.edu/2012/05/queering-up-argyle.html

        Thanks Liz for posting on AARCCorner! And thanks for all of your leadership on Dyke March in Argyle and for building community connections between Dyke March and i2i and UIC!

        I'm sorry I will be out of town next week and unable to be there for Dyke March. I am making a personal (and public i2i) promise to myself to be there next year!!

        -Karen

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2012
          Congratulations, Liz!

          I just want to tell you that I've decided not to go to DC for the conference. I really have too much to do right now. Sorry, I'll miss all of the fun.

          Jin
          Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

          From: Liz Thomson <thomson_liz@...>
          Sender: I2I@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
          To: I2I List-Serve<i2i@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: I2I@yahoogroups.com

          Hey Folx! I did my first blog post on UIC's AARCC's blog. AARCC is a great partner with the Gender & Sexuality Center, where I work. Happy Pride! Best, liz

          http://blog.aarcc.uic.edu/2012/05/queering-up-argyle.html#more

          chicagodykemarch.wordpress.com
          www.chicagoi2i.org
          www.nqapia.org