Help me choose the cover for my forthcoming novel! Due out end of August

  • Dwight Okita
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi folks. My name is Dwight Okita and I've been active with i2i for over five years. It's been great to see i2i grow over that time. Some of you know I am an emerging novelist and published poet/playwright.

      I'm thrilled to be self-publishing my first novel THE PROSPECT OF MY ARRIVAL. The process has been great so far. The design team has two final book covers for me to choose from. Trouble is -- I like them both! Could you take a look on facebook at the two covers and see which one you like best? Should I choose the "Falling Man" cover or the "Escalator" cover? Prospect placed well in the first ABNA contest and I'm excited about its publication end of August. I hope you all buy a copy. The book will ultimately be available in softcover and e-book.

      The book follows the journey of a human embryo who is allowed to preview the world before choosing whether to be born. The quirky story is filled with both delight and dread as the embryo explores earth and its curious inhabitants. Thanks for your input!