Re: [I2I] Great conversation

  • Vzubiri334@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      I Li is quick to say he's 41 so he would not be the grandma of the group. I'm the grandma! i'm older than i li, but you never ask a girl her age. lol

      In a message dated 6/30/2011 8:35:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time, hsiaofae@... writes:

      I'm sooooooooo glad we're using the list serve as a method of discussion/communication!

      Thank you to Jin for clarifying some of the history and also for many that chimed in! I'm 41, so I was 30 when I had my accident and came out to my parents. Kevin, I agree with Joy that it would be best to come out to your parents when you're financially independent. I was when I had my accident. My accident really turned my life around. Made me realize the importance of true friends and the importance of being true to myself.

      It certainly clear that i2i should do a program on coming out: Why + Why Not.

      I Li