I Li's takeaway from the NQAPIA Summit is now posted on the site

  • Dwight Okita
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010

      Visit the site and click on CONTACT US to see I Li's takeaway from the Summit.  The summit took place at Center on Halsted where 70 reps from queer api grassroots orgs like i2i gathered for a weekend of plenaries, break out sessions, coffee, bonding and networking.

      chicagoi2i.org

      Other i2iers who attended:  Liz, Phil Ozaki, Karl, and JeeYeun.  Hopefully they will also posting their their takeaways too.