Homolatte with Sarwat Rumi- tonight, 7:30 p.m.

  • Liz Thomson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Reminder...

      Homolatte
      Performance by Sarwat Rumi
      7:30 p.m.
      Big Chicks/Tweet, 5024 N. Sheridan (just north of Sheridan/Argyle)

      I'll be there as I'm a Rumi fan! They usually "pass the bucket" for donations. Yummy food and great drink.

      liz thomson
      thomson_liz@...
      skype: l.thomson773

    • Will T
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        This looks interesting.. I may stop by.. =)

        Big Chicks/Tweet, 5024 N. Sheridan (just north of Sheridan/Argyle)

        I'll be there as I'm a Rumi fan! They usually "pass the bucket" for donations. Yummy food and great drink.

        liz thomson
        thomson_liz@ yahoo.com
        skype: l.thomson773