SAVING FACE: June 10 in Chicago!

  • Jin Wu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
      Below is a message from a friend of mine, regarding the
      success of Saving Face in LA and NY. It's going to be open
      in SF and San Diego this week. On June 10, it'll be open
      in a few other cities, including Chicago! Can anybody find
      out which theatre(s)?

      Thank you!

      Jin

      Wonderful news from Alice, just what we are waiting for!
      please forward to china la la lists and
      thanks to everyone's help in this.

      Jin, June 10 in Chicago...do bring out everyone in the
      city!!!

[...]

        liz thomson
        thomson_liz@...

        Discover Yahoo!
      • Jin Wu
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
          Thanks, Liz! Now my question is: do people want to go to
          see it together? Actually, I still have a lot of post
          cards about this movie (of course not show date and
          theatre), any suggestions on what to do with them?

          Jin

        • Dennis Emano
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
            Sounds like a good idea, Jin!