Museum of Contemporary Art; Tuesday, May 5

  • Liz Thomson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      REMINDER

      Core meeting and May Social
      Tuesday, May 5
      MCA, 220 E. Chicago
      6:00-8:00 p.m.
      Meet in Puck's Cafe inside the museum; no admission charge on Tuesdays

      We'll have a short Core meeting to catch up, then visit the galleries together. Looking forward to seeing you all and feel free to bring a friend.

      Agenda:
      - i2i button (design and price)
      - i2i postcards (design and price)
      - Dyke March and Pride Parade
      - Other Updates

      liz thomson
      thomson_liz@...
      skype: l.thomson773

    • Will T
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009

        Hello Folks,

        I am soo sorry.. I just got this email.  As usual, I've been crazy busy; I started doing online instruction at DeVry, so I've been working almost every night till around 10pm and also on the weekends.  I hope to see you all soon.  For some reason, I thought this event was later in the month.. =(..

        xoxo
        Will

        Meet in Puck's Cafe inside the museum; no admission charge on Tuesdays

        We'll have a short Core meeting to catch up, then visit the galleries together. Looking forward to seeing you all and feel free to bring a friend.

        Agenda:
        - i2i button (design and price)
        - i2i postcards (design and price)
        - Dyke March and Pride Parade