venue question

  • Will T
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hello Folks,

      I hope all is well and everyone is enjoying this brisk cool weather (I am, since it's perfect biking weather).  In the next couple of months will be organizing a queer film event hosted by Asian Human Services.  I would like to hold the event in the Cook County (near north or west suburb, beyond Chicago city limits.  i.e. Evanston, Oak Park) region, but am having difficulty finding a place to host the event.  If someone has any recommendations or connecctions that would be great.  Have a great day.

      Sincerely,
      William Tutol

    • Marie