This sunday's social is in Chinatown.

  • Dwight Okita
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
      JULY 20th -- Sunday at noon, i2i will be at Lao Sze Chuan in
      Chinatown. Address is 2172 S. Archer. Accessible by Red Line Cermak
      or paid parking.

      I won't be there as I will be at a retreat for work in Lake Geneva,
      Wisconsin. Have a dumpling for me!

      If anyone wants to help coordinate this, that would be great. You
      could beat the bushes and see whose coming thru the listserv, etc.

      Dwight
    • Kit Custodio
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2008
        I created a calendar entry for this on the listserve. Wish there was some way to keep track of the attendees on there though... maybe we can use the notes field? Anybody who wants to go and can make it just adds their name to the notes field?

        Oh, Dwight, would you know how I can access the members list to get email info and stuff?

        Cheers,
        Kit

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 16, 2008

          i'm hoping to make it.... i work real late on saturday so hopefully i can be up...

          -william

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 2008
            hi all, i should be able to make it sunday.  been craving some dim sum!

            --
            I won't pretend to understand the movement of the wind, or the waves out in the ocean or how, like the hours, I change softly, slowly, plainly. blindly.
          • I Li Hsiao