13 i2i SURVEYS SUBMITTED. 53 MORE TO GO! DUE JAN 10.

  • Dwight Okita
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi folks. 13 bold souls have submitted their quick-and-easy i2i
      survey. (Thanks for that.) There are about 53 of you who we haven't
      heard from.

      We need to hear from you. The survey takes about 3 minutes and is fun
      to do. If we don't hear from you, we may have to assume that you are
      no longer interested in i2i activites...and we may delete your email
      from the listserv. (We'd rather not do that.)

      PLEASE RESPOND BY JAN 10! Thanks. The holidays are over. The
      champagne bubbly has been toasted and drunk. Time to dig deep and
      start the new year right. There are no passengers on this train
      called life. Only conductors. If you can't find the email with the
      survey -- simply go to i2isurvey.homestead.com

      If you have questions about the survey, email me at
      dwight_o@.... So far the information gathered from the first
      13 respondents is already proving to be very useful and illuminating.