Re: [qapi_chi] SAVE THE DATE: Queer AA/PI Holiday Cheer Potluck w/ Mission Drafting Excercise

  • Boon Tan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hi David, I would like to attend this event. Can I
      bring a guest or two?

      Boon

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • David Amara
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004

        Hey everyone:

        One thing i would like you all to do, bring a guest or two.  Even if you decide not to come, pass the word to your friends.  Again, we are doing a holiday afternoon potluck at my place (821 S Western, Unit 3, off of the Western Blue line toward Forest Park) at 3:30 next Saturday, the 11th, which will be followed by a mission building activity (not obligatory).

        Have a great weekend!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • James Chicago