3086Dyke March on Saturday & NQAPIA PSA's!

  • Joy Messinger
    Jun 25, 2014
      Join i2i for Dyke March this weekend! We'll be gathering in the Clemente Parking Lot at 1:30p. See the graphic below for more information. Call or text Joy at 585-750-1302 to find us on Saturday afternoon. (FB event:  https://www.facebook.com/events/617267338364156/)

      Also, see below for a new PSA from the National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance that's being aired in SF/LA TV markets.

      Hope to see you!
      Joy

      Inline image 1

      -----
      Joy Messinger
      Find me on the web
      Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
      Staff Writer, Gazillion Voices Magazine
      Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs