3085Kid-friendly activities, toys at monthly socials/potlucks

  • Liz Thomson
    Jun 25, 2014
      CALL FOR kid-friendly and gender inclusive toys and activities for upcoming i2i monthly social/potlucks!

      I2I will soon have a small plastic container about 14"x6"x12" that we're going to bring to socials and events with various kid-friendly activities, etc. If you have anything you'd like to donate for the kid box, please let me know. You can either bring it to next social, general meeting, or we can arrange a time.

      Example items:
      - markers, crayons
      - small books
      - puzzles
      - coloring books

      Probably for ages 2-5 years old.

      This is something we discussed to be more inclusive and welcoming for folks with kids to still be part of the community.

      Thanks! liz

      www.chicagoi2i.org
      www.nqapia.org
      http://differentlenses.blogspot.com/