      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Luis Roman <luis.roman11@...>

      "In this original play devised by the About Face Youth Theatre, characters explore the often overlooked intersection between immigration and the LGBTQIA experience. Through storytelling, spoken word and movement, these talented young artists share experiences of coming out, growing up and pursuing the American Dream. Inspired by the burgeoning "Undocuqueer" movement in the U.S., Checking Boxes is based on the true experiences of the ensemble members and other members of the LGBTQIA community."

      For dates and more information check out the Windy City Time's article...

      Best Regards,

      Luis H. Roman-Garcia

      PRIVACY NOTICE: This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. It is intended for the distribution to the designated recipient(s) only and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distributing or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited.
      If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message and all copies.

      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicago LGBTQ Immigrant Rights Coalition" group.

      Nebula Li, J.D.
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011
      Attorney-at-Law, Licensed in Illinois