3076TODAY's meeting is in ROGERS PARK

  • Nebula Li
    Jun 10, 2014
      Hi i2i!

      HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

      Today at the i2i June meeting we will be making posters for this year's Dyke March in Humboldt Park neighborhood at i2i Core Member I Li Hsiao's house in Rogers Park!

      We will not be meeting today at ICAH or UIC.

      This month, we will be making posters & signs for the Chicago Dyke March later this month. All materials provided, just bring yourself & (if you want/are able) a snack to share.

      Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 6:00-7:30pm

      Meeting location:
      The Faerie Castle
      1623 W. Estes

      CTA: Red Line to Morse or Jarvis, #22 Clark bus, #155 Devon bus

      Keep posted - i2i will be marching in Dyke March so we'll let you know more about our upcoming June Pride Month events!

      Hope to see you there!

      --
      Nebula Li, J.D.
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011