      From: Asian Americans Advancing Justice--Chicago <aaaj_chicago@...>
      Date: Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 3:07 PM
      Subject: Asian American Town Hall Forum Tomorrow!
      To: nebula li <nebula.m.li@...>

      iconbox-facebook icon-twitter icon-linkedIn icon-youtube
      AAAJChicago-Logo
      space
      We are excited to have so many community organizations sign-on in support to our Town Hall Forum, and we hope to see you tomorrow at the event! Please wear your organization’s t-shirt, button, hat, bring signs, etc., so we visibly display the UNITY in our community for our city officials!

      Follow the conversation from the Forum online using #buildingasianpower
      space
      Town-Hall-Flyer
      space
      Contact Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Chicago
      4753 N. Broadway, Suite 502 | Chicago | IL | 60640
      To unsubscribe, please click here
      Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Chicago, all rights reserved 2014 ©

      --
      Nebula Li, J.D.
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011