      From: Viveka Ray-Mazumder <viveka.ray.mazumder@...>
      Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 3:44 PM
      Subject: Advancing Justice—Chicago is Hiring for a full-time Organizer
      To: Viveka Ray-Mazumder <vraymazumder@...>

      Advancing Justice—Chicago is hiring for a full time organizer.  Can you please push this out to your networks & share widely on list serves?  Link below.

      http://www.advancingjustice-chicago.org/job-opportunity/job-opportunities

      Thanks!

      --
      Nebula Li, J.D.
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011