      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Rabya Khan <rabya.khan@...>

      Dear TUPOCC’ers,

      Please forward to your networks- we are still accepting applications for our Summer Civil Rights Law Clerk Program:

      CAIR-CHICAGO CIVIL RIGHTS SUMMER LAW CLERK POSITION

      CAIR-Chicago Civil Rights Department is seeking a Civil Rights Summer 2014 Law Clerk.  This is open to  law students and law graduates, and is a volunteer position based in Chicago.

      The law clerk will work on a range of projects and issues relating to national security/FBI, employment discrimination, racial profiling while traveling, know your rights trainings, citizenship/green card delay, prison project and other related civil rights issues.

      This is an exciting experience for students who are seeking to get more hands on experience with federal court litigation, client counseling, legal research and advocacy.

      Further details can be found here: http://www.cairchicago.org/intern-center/

       Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and legal writing sample as soon as possible to rabya.khan@....

       Questions- please email Staff Attorney Rabya Khan at: rabya.khan@...

      Please circulate with your networks- thank you!

      Rabya

      Rabya Khan

      Staff Attorney

      Council on American-Islamic Relations,

      Chicago Office (CAIR-Chicago)

      17 N. State Street, Suite 1500

      Chicago, IL 60602

      Ph:  312.212.1520

      Fax:  312.212.1530

      rabya.khan@...

      www.cairchicago.org

      Confidentiality Note: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

      Circular 230 Disclosure:  Any tax advice contained in this message was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used (i) by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer, or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

      --
      Nebula Li, J.D.
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011