    May 19, 2014
      What a great photo of you and touching story. Where was the photo taken? Liz

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 16, 2014, at 12:32 PM, "Nebula Li nebula.m.li@... [I2I]" <I2I@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi LGBT Immigrant rights Coalition, API Organizers, NAPAWF, i2i and Chicago TUPOCC fam-

      Not to toot my own horn or anything, but you might be interested to see what local Chicago face is part of this campaign :D  Click on the link to read the whole story, but for now there is a postcard that NQAPIA (National Queer API Alliance, of which i2i is a member) is preparing.

      Hoping you all are doing well, and have a great weekend <3
      Nebula

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Glenn Magpantay <glenn_magpantay@...>

      Hello All -
      Thank you again for working with NQAPIA to make the case for how immigration reform affects our LGBT community.  The stories booklet made a huge impact and we are looking to secure additional funding to hire a consultant to work with many of you to get your stories published and/or written up in the media.

      We also want to promote the website.  Attached please find a promotion postcard we will be printing shortly.
      This URL that has your video stories. http://www.nqapia.org/wpp/programs-campaigns/uncovering-our-stories/

      If you would like copies of the postcard to distribute, please let us know how many you would like and where to send it to.

      Again that you for speaking up and raising your voice.  You are all such important role models!

      Glenn

      --

      Glenn D. Magpantay
      Co-Director for Development

      --
      Nebula Li, J.D.
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic