2986Re: [I2I] Trikone-Chicago invites you Jai Ho! Bollywood dance party : BEBO vs BEY

  • Joy Messinger
    Jan 15, 2014
      Thanks Kareem! I added it as a community event today on the calendar on i2i's website. Can't wait!

      -----
      Joy Messinger
      Find me on the web
      Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
      Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
      Board Co-Chair, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs

      On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Kareem Khubchandani <kareem.khubchandani@...> wrote:

      Inline image 1

      Trikone-Chicago (www.trikonechicago.org) presents our quarterly fundraiser:

      JAI HO! - All Queer. All Bollywood. All Night.
      Friday Jan 24, 2014  -  10pm - 2am
      Big Chicks (5024 N. Sheridan Rd)

      Two great divas. Watch the queens battle it out. Yassss!

      Performances at midnight.

      $5 suggested donation.

      RSVP on Facebook here

      SEE YOU THERE!