2986Re: [I2I] Trikone-Chicago invites you Jai Ho! Bollywood dance party : BEBO vs BEY

  • Joy Messinger
    Jan 15, 2014
      Thanks Kareem! I added it as a community event today on the calendar on i2i's website. Can't wait!

      Joy Messinger
      Find me on the web
      Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
      Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
      Board Co-Chair, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs

      On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Kareem Khubchandani <kareem.khubchandani@...> wrote:

      Inline image 1

      Trikone-Chicago (www.trikonechicago.org) presents our quarterly fundraiser:

      JAI HO! - All Queer. All Bollywood. All Night.
      Friday Jan 24, 2014  -  10pm - 2am
      Big Chicks (5024 N. Sheridan Rd)

      Two great divas. Watch the queens battle it out. Yassss!

      Performances at midnight.

      $5 suggested donation.

      RSVP on Facebook here

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic