2976Reminder: Coming Out Group on Monday

  • Joy Messinger
    Jan 3, 2014
      AAPI Coming Out Support Group

      Share your journey in a safe & confidential space!

      Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders. We are adoptee, hapa, and multiracial inclusive! People of all ages & stages of the coming out process are invited to attend.

      Facilitated by i2i Core Members JJ & I Li.

      January 6th (and every 1st Monday)
      6:00-7:30pm

      Asian Human Services in Uptown
      4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
      7th floor Conference Room

      CTA: Red Line at Lawrence & Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

      This group is free and light snacks will be served.

      Email us at chicagoi2i@... for more info.

      Sponsored by i2i API Pride of Chicago
      www.chicagoi2i.org

      -----
      Joy Messinger
      Find me on the web
      Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
      Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
      Board Co-Chair, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs