2975Happy 2014 from i2i!

  • Invisible to Invincible API Pride of Chic
    Dec 27, 2013
      Hello out there i2i family!

      We want to wish a happy end to 2013 and a great start to 2014! We had one of our biggest & best years yet and we're so glad you were part of it. We marched in Chinatown's Lunar New Year parade for the first time, continued our Coming Out Support Group & Monthly General Meetings, made new friends at our potlucks & socials, and raised nearly $800 at our Winter Fundraiser!

      Want to be part of the fun in 2014?

      You can always find our upcoming events on Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/i2iAPIPride/events], the i2i website [http://www.chicagoi2i.org/apps/calendar], and announced on Twitter [https://twitter.com/Chicagoi2i].

      And you can save the dates now for:
      - Coming Out Group (January 6 & every 1st Monday at 6pm at Asian Human Services)
      - Monthly General Meeting (January 14 & every 2nd Tuesday at 6pm at ICAH)
      - January Potluck & Social (January 11 at 6pm at Core Member Nebula's house in Rogers Park)
      - Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade (February 2 at 1pm in Chinatown)
      - February Potluck & Social (February 2 after the parade at Core Member Ryan's house in Chinatown)

      Stay tuned to this listserv for updates & announcements as well! We hope to see you in 2014.

      Solidarity & Love,
      The i2i Core (I Li, JJ, Joy, Liz, Lyk, Nebula, Ryan, & Vi)

      Invisible to Invincible (I2I): Asian & Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago is a community-based organization that celebrates and affirms Asian/Pacific Islanders who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning or Queer in the Chicago area.

      Web: www.chicagoi2i.org
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/i2iAPIPride
      Twitter: twitter.com/chicagoi2i

      Ongoing Events:
      - Coming Out & Support Group: 1st Mondays at Asian Human Services
      - Monthly Meetings: 2nd Tuesdays at ICAH