2966Coming Out Group Tomorrow

  • JJ Ueunten
    Dec 1, 2013
      Hi!

      Tomorrow is our monthly Coming Out Support Group.  Whatever "Coming Out" means to you, and wherever you are in the process, come join us if you'd like to talk about it in a supportive space.  Details are below.  If you have any questions, please email I LI (hsiaofae@...) or me (jueunten@...).

      JJ

      Monday December 2, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

      Open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer Asians, South Asians, Southeast Asians, and Pacific Islanders. i2i strives to create space that is inclusive of all Asian & Asian American identities, and adoptees, and multiracial folks are welcome.

      First Mondays at 6:00-7:30pm
      Asian Human Services in Uptown
      4753 N. Broadway (corner of Lawrence + Broadway)
      7th floor, Room 722

      This space is wheelchair accessible and the group is facilitated in English.

      CTA: Red Line (Lawrence) and Broadway, Lawrence, Sheridan bus lines

      i2i's API Coming Out Group is free and light snacks will be served.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic