2965Silent Auction Prep

  • I Li Hsiao
    Nov 26, 2013
      i2iers, a quick reminder about Silent Auction Prep this Sun, Dec., 1. The plan is to go to different stores/restaurants, give the owner purpose/mission of i2i and ask for a gift certificate we could use for our silent auction to raise fund for i2i's work. We'll start at Argyle, then go to Andersonville.

      11am we're meeting at the Argyle el downstair entrance. Go out in teams. Later go to Andersonville.

      So far Kelly and I will be going. I hope many of you could join us for this activity. It'll be a great team building exercise!

      Feel free to email me or call me at:

      312-371-8426

      I look forward to work with many of you!

      I Li