2962Silent silent auction prep

  • I Li Hsiao
    Nov 12, 2013
      i2iers, I hope many of you would join me on Sun, 12/1 to go to various restaurants + businesses. Present them with i2i purpose/mission and ask for a gift certificate for our annual silent auction which will take place Sat, 12/7.

      We'll meet at Argyle(by the train stop) at 11am. Go to various stores in the area. Then, go to Andersonville. We'll see how well we do.

      Please let me know if you're interested or just show up at Argyle on 12/1. It's a great team building and fun activity!

      I look forward to work with you all!

      I Li