2958Fwd: Request - outreach to Trikone, NAPAWF, etc (flyer attached)

  • Joy Messinger
    Nov 4, 2013
    Hi everyone -

    The Reproductive Health Technologies Project will be holding a community training on messaging around abortion & choice next Saturday, 11/16 10a-12p at ICAH's offices at Adams/Wabash. I've attached a flyer with more info. ICAH's offices are wheelchair accessible and have gender non-specific bathrooms.

    Please consider attending (I will be there) and it would be great to have folks who represent a range of identities and backgrounds.

    Joy

    -----
    Joy Messinger
    Find me on the web
    Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
    Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
    Board Co-Chair, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

    "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs