2949Monthly Meeting Tonight!

  • Joy Messinger
    Oct 8, 2013
      Come see what we're all about, learn about upcoming events, & connect with other LGBTQ APIs in Chicago! Get more involved in i2i's social, educational, & community building activities! Allies welcome!

      This month, we'll be learning about a new cancer prevention initiative from Asian Human Services.

      We always talk about upcoming events - Stay tuned for what else is in store!

      Tuesday, October 8, 2013, 6:00-7:30pm
      ICAH offices, 226 S. Wabash Ave. #900
      CTA Adams/Wabash (Orange/Pink/Green/Orange/Brown) & Jackson (Red/Blue)

      If the door is locked downstairs, call Joy at 585-750-1302 to be buzzed in, and take the elevator to the 9th floor.

      This space is wheelchair accessible, and has gender neutral restrooms.

      -----
      Joy Messinger
      Find me on the web
      Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
      Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
      Board Co-Chair, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs