      From: Ryan Viloria <rvilor1@...>
      Date: Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 2:18 PM
      Subject: August Potluck Social: Garden Party Edition
      To: i2i <I2I@yahoogroups.com>

      Hello,

      I hope everyone's having a great month so far! For our August Social, I Li has graciously offered to host a garden party at the esteemed Faerie Castle! We'll start just slightly earlier so that we can enjoy the weather and eat well together in style.

      As usual, feel free to bring a dish (entree, side, dessert, appetizer, or beverage), but it would be helpful to let us know what dish you plan to bring so that we can plan accordingly. If you'd like to let us know, just email me at rvilor1@....

      Here are the deets:

      Sunday, August 25
      4pm - 7pm
      The Faerie Castle (I Li’s Home)

      1623 W. Estes (Off the Morse Red Line stop)
      Chicago, IL 60626
      312.371.8426 (I Li's phone)

      --
      Ryan Viloria