      Hi Jin -

      We will miss you in Chicago! Good luck in Pennsylvania.

      -Nebula & Joy & the rest of Core

      On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM, <justbeing0@...> wrote:

      Hi, Joy,

      I wish I could do it, but I'm in Pennsylvania now and will live here for a year. I hope to attend more I2I events after I move back to Chicago.

      Best wishes!

      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

      From: Joy Messinger <joy.messinger@...>
      Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:17:50 -0500
      To: Chicago i2i<I2I@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [I2I] i2i now accepting applications for the Core!

      Good morning everyone!

      i2i is now accepting applications for anyone interested in being part of our Core leadership team. Core Members of i2i help organize our events and activities, such as potlucks, coming out group, pride month events, and more!

      We have a monthly Core Call that is done via Google Hangout and outside of that, your level of involvement is up to you. i2i strives to be inclusive of all Asian, South Asian, Southeast Asian, & Pacific Islander backgrounds; sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions; and adoptee & multiracial folks.

      Email chicagoi2i@... with questions. Visit the online application (http://tinyurl.com/i2iCoreApp) to apply.

      The i2i Core (Joy, Liz, Nebula, JJ, Ryan)

      Joy Messinger
      Find me on the web
      Deputy Director, Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
      Core Member, i2i Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
      Board Co-Chair, National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance

      "That is why linking Love and Revolution is an idea whose time has come." -Grace Lee Boggs

      Nebula Li, J.D.
      University of Chicago Law School, Class of 2011
      Attorney-at-Law, Licensed in Illinois
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic