Re: [I-M223] Re: SNP's Z2054 through Z2102 - Phase 1 (I-M223)

  • manth43470@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 4, 2012
      Hi Aaron,

      I ordered Z2072.  However, Z2102 is not on the order list.

      G. Michael "Mike" Anthony
      In a message dated 7/4/2012 6:45:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sallfertorr@... writes:

      Hello, Mike

      You have already ordered Z2059. If you'd like to test a couple more, how about Z2072 and Z2102?

      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 28, 2013
        I'm afraid guys this red/green thing is a matter for FTDNA not our Project Administrator.

        FTDNA sets out how all Projects' results are displayed and how confirmed/predicted Haplogroup designations are shown.

        I suggest you fill out the Feedback form when you log into your account asking FTDNA to update what SNPs are recognised for confirming haplogroups.

        As far as I am aware, only confirmed SNP tests for M223, P95, P78 or M284 will give you a green "outdated" haplogroup designation. My father and I tested M223+ and still he shows red I2b1, while I'm green, so go figure.

        It is about time FTDNA lift their game in recognition of the various downstream SNPs as they take considerable money from customers then report outdated haplogroups even giving you an outdated certificate as well as SNP Y-tree selection. More people need to complain to get something happening.

        Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 6:14 PM
        Subject: [I-M223] Re: SNP's Z2054 through Z2102 - Phase 1 (I-M223)

        Hi Aaron,
        I am also Z2054+, and I am not green...